Progetto Sedia
For info and assistance:

LIBERTY CS1883

Plastic chair

Calligaris
ITEM MEASUREMENTS AND PACKAGING WEIGHT
chair width
chair width
46 cm
chair length
chair length
51 cm
partial chair height
partial chair height
46 cm
total chair height
total chair height
80 cm
weight
weight
4 Kg
DESCRIPTION
stackable chair
stackable chair
recyclable
recyclable
made in Italy
made in Italy
for external use
for external use

Questo prodotto è acquistabile solo su preventivo.

1 2 3 4 5
4,7
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 500 EUROS OF SHIPPING.
Read how to get free shipping here.
Delivery time: 3 weeks
domanda
Packing pieces: 4
domanda
Minimum order: 4
domanda
scegli colore struttura
Struttura in polipropilene
Struttura in polipropilene 100% riciclato

Questo prodotto è acquistabile solo su preventivo.

  • Do you want to lock in the price of a product? Thanks to our booking service you can schedule your purchase by paying a 30% deposit by bank transfer and paying the remaining 70% within 6 months!

DO YOU NEED HELP?

Contact us at 049.8876293 or email info@progettosedia.com

Subscribe to the newsletter

and receive a discount coupon up to 20%
Get a preview of our offers and the latest news!
I authorize the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 *
* Required fields

Your opinions

2742 ratings from real customers
4,7
1 2 3 4 5

You will love Progetto Sedia because...

Request information on the selected item, we will reply as soon as possible!

You have added the following product:
LIBERTY CS1883
Payment methods
pagamenti
Copyright © 2024 Progetto Sedia